Your Employment Support Center is here to provide you with services to give
you an advantage over other candidates. We do this by providing support on:
• Entering, updating and correcting your Employ Florida Marketplace background and
• Resetting your password
• Screening you for referrals to suppressed job orders
• Setting up a Virtual Recruiter
• Critiquing your resumes
• Registering for seminars and orientations
• Utilizing Assessment Tools
• Managing Labor Market Information
• And much more.
Working together we can show that Career Central customers have everything it takes
to get the job done.
By contacting the Employment Support Center directly you can save your valuable
resources such as gas, time and wear & tear on your vehicle.
Use our Live Chat
feature to contact the Employment Support Center.
Contact for the Employment Support Center:
Use our Remote Support
feature to get remote support from the Employment Support Center when directed to.
(727) 484-3400 ext. 3023
(813) 377-1300 ext. 3023
(866) 396-9675 ext. 3023